Web browser security issues resolution status
This post is just to create an easy to access overview of Secunias security issue resolution statistics for the major web browsers. Mostly for my own usage, but as others may find I've decided to post it to the blog. All graphs are linked to the corresponding product's vulnerability report at Secunia.
Security resolution issue graphs
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Safari for Windows
The graphs are directly linked from Secunias server, so they're automatically updated and always based on the latest information from Secunia. At their site you'll also find information for other web browsers such as the Mozilla Suite and OmniWeb as well as 5500 other software products.
This blog post have been edited since it first was published. This has been done to reflect the developments in the browser market and keep this post relevant. The list below will show what and when something was changed.
- 30th of August 2008 @ 13:20
- Updated to show latest versions of MSIE, Firefox, Opera and Safari
- Added Safari for Windows
- 1st of October 2008 @ 15:58
- Fixed wrong paths to externally hosted images (the graphs from Secunia).
- Given the nature of this post I've opened it up for comments...
- on the 25th of September 2005 @ 16:28
- in Software
No comments yet...