Version notes for SparkCMS 0.3.34
As sites hosted by eVirtus!net have been migrated to new servers, they've also been migrated to version 0.3.34 of SparkCMS. Nearly no new features or functionality, basically it just has some tweaks to facilitate/ease the transition to the new servers.
The only directly noticable changes should be that the RTE loads slightly faster (it's 10-20% smaller thanks to the YUI compressor), that max-lenght limitations for meta information have been increased1 and that the core properties parts of content editing forms have been shuffled around and somewhat redesigned.
A selction of the changelog entries can be found below, more detailed information may be provided upon request.
0.3.34 "Relocated" (selected changelog entries, mouse-over for timestamps)
- X: Max length limits for content titles and other meta information have been increased
- B: Split general properties (of content editing forms) into several smaller groups
- T: Switched to using YUI compressor, 10-20% further savings and it should be safer to use
- B: Made it possible to define two additional SMTP servers for sending email
- B: Modified layout for published/last-modified dates in content properties form(s)
- B: Fixed an issue (incorrect path) that could cause "browse for images" to fail
- B: Fixed an issue with content properties validation (caused by incorrect limits being defined)
The changelog uses the following legend to indicate what parts of the CMS an entry affects
- Frontend related (output)
- Backend related (publisher)
- Database layout
- System level (administrator)
- RTE editor
- Affects multiple levels
- on the 20th of April 2008 @ 16:15
- in SparkCMS status