Version notes for SparkCMS 0.3.35
A few hours ago version 0.3.35 of SparkCMS was rolled out. Most importantly this release contains fixes for some bugs and annoyances that had snuck into SparkCMS, though I'm happy to report that it also introduces compatibillity (for the RTE) with Opera 9.5.
If after upgrading to Opera 9.5 documents aren't editable when loaded into the RTE, simply trigger a download of Opera's latest browser.js (easily done by selecting "Check for updates" from Opera's help menu) and reload/reopen the document you'd like to edit. A big thank you to Hallvord (at Opera) for all the hard work he's done getting TinyMCE 2.1.3 to play nice with the recent Opera release!
A selction of the changelog entries with some information about the changes can be found below, more detailed information may be provided upon request.
0.3.35 "Roundabout" (selected changelog entries, mouse-over for timestamps)
- F: Added option to output all PageElements types (of a feature) with a single query
- F: Added possibility to add "type#"
classattribute to element output wrappers
- T: Renamed
getElementsByClassName()to avoid conflicts with browsers who support this natively
- B: Added js, json, txt and xml output types to the
- B: Fixed an issue where deleting sub elements of modules could result in an error
- B: Fixed a potential glitch with the default for query/page in the admin section (when not logged in)
- B: New, hopefully better looking icons for the various document-types (used in file listings etc)
- B: Corrected the initial displayed timestamp when creating documents (wasn't adjusted to UTC)
- B: Added workaround for issues with Opera 9.5 and TinyMCE 2.1.3 (pages served as text/html)
- B: Removed workaround for issues with Opera 9.5 and TinyMCE 2.1.3 (fixed by Opera using browser.js!)
- B: Fixed a bug where timestamps for comments sometimes were adjusted to publishers time-zone twice
- T: Fixed some issues with the RTE's document path-identifier (TinyMCE's
The changelog uses the following legend to indicate what parts of the CMS an entry affects
- Frontend related (output)
- Backend related (publisher)
- Database layout
- System level (administrator)
- RTE editor
- Affects multiple levels
- on the 1st of July 2008 @ 03:11
- in SparkCMS status