Long description of opera9_twitter_search.png
This document is a long description for the image opera9_twitter_search.png.
The image is a screen grap of Opera's add/edit dialog for keyword searches. It details the options needed to setup a keyword search (in Opera) that posts status updates to Twitter. There's four text fields (one significantly smaller than the others), three check boxes and one toggle-button to hide/show deatails (currently shown). It has the standard dialog buttons for "Ok", "Cancel" and "Help", additionally there's a smaller close button in the upper right corner.
- Opera's add/edit dialog for keyword searches.
- Details the options needed to setup a keyword search to posts status updates to Twitter directly from Opera's address bar.
- Name (text field)
- Twitter [Post update]
- Keyword (small text field)
- Details toggle (button)
- [Details are shown]
- Address (text field)
- User POST (checkbox)
- Query string (text field)
- Use as default search engine (checkbox)
- Use as Speed Dial search engine (checkbox)
The image is used in the following documents